Home » » How To Stop Hair Loss in Men - Why Science Rules

How To Stop Hair Loss in Men - Why Science Rules

Written By Unknown on Saturday, May 24, 2014 | 9:02 PM

If you want know how to stop hair loss in men you have to look at a number of factors. For example, first you need to look at the causes . Secondly, you need to look at the ways of stopping it. Let me explain to you why I believe science rules in the fight against hair loss in men.


So the first step is establishing why your are experiencing hair loss. Does it run in your family? Are you at an age where male pattern balding is likely to occur. This is by far the most common reason for male hair loss and is technically known as androgenic alopecia. Thankfully there are ways to stop hair loss in men when it happens because of this condition.

Please do not confuse this with alopecia areata which is characterised by patchy hair loss. If you are experiencing patchy hair loss and hair loss on other parts of your body you must consult a doctor immediately.


the best ways to stop hair loss in menWhen I first started losing my hair I knew it was due to my genetics and family history. My farther had lost his hair at an early age and so I was prepared for it to happen to me also. Or so I thought! In fact, even though I had know this was going to happen, it still came as a shock when I started to find my hair in the drain and on my pillow in the morning.



If you’re reading this now, you probably understand exactly how that feels. Hair loss can greatly affect your confidence and I knew I had to do something about it.

After searching through tons of websites it soon became clear that there are ways to stop hair loss in men. The most important factor to remember in your quest to find a good product is to look for something that is scientifically proven to work. There has been well over ten years of clinical studies on the top hair loss products and so we know that they will produce results if used correctly.

In order to stop hair loss in men you need to make sure you get a product that blocks DHT. DHT is the chemical that causes your male pattern baldness, so products that block it will work as long as you use them regularly. Again, make sure you choose a product which has been used in scientific tests. There are plenty to choose from and we give full reviews in our male hair loss treatment guide.
.

Follow me by email

Enter your email address:

Popular Posts